General information about this product.
- Adaptable bench system double sided rectangular starter desk.
- Manufactured by Sven Christiansen, one of the UK’s premium furniture manufacturers.
- Highest quality materials are used throughout.
- Bench systems make the most efficient use of limited space and are easily reconfigured.
- Developed for open plan offices, call centres and hot desking.
- Linear design and integral cable trays make cable installation and management easy.
- Use standalone or alongside other desks in the X-Range.
- 25mm wipe clean melamine fixed top with two cable access ports or sliding top with rear cable access.
- 2mm PVC edges help protect against the trials of daily use.
- Sturdy 100mm x 100mm square legs and robust steel underframe.
- Supplied complete with a compatible cable tray.
- Optional modesty panels are available – see related items below.
- Adjustable feet help desks stand firm.
- Hard wearing epoxy coated steel frame in Silva, Slate or White finish.
- Desktops offered in a range of lovely wood colour finishes.
- 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Delivered and assembled for a truly professional finish. We will even remove the packaging for recycling.
White Metal Finish
Sliver Metal Finish
Slate Metal Finish
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the invoice number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or incorrectly described.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder